What is provided?
Our facility supplies all the necessary comfort items for clients. These items include: shampoo, body wash, combs, toothbrush, toothpaste, towels, razors, etc. The facility also has washers and driers on site for clients staying longer than 10 days.
What to Bring?
- Must bring Insurance Card and a form of identification (Driver’s Licenses, Passport, etc.)
- Clients are recommended to bring a prepaid Visa Gift Card or Visa Debt Card instead of cash. Prepaid cards can be purchased at most Walgreens, 7-11’s, CVS, or Walmart.
- Clients should bring non-narcotic prescription medications ordered by a doctor in the original pharmacy bottle with information label intacted. You should also bring doctor contact information
- All clients can bring up to 10 days of clothing. It is important to dress comfortably and appropriately for treatment.
- Shoes and socks: comfortable shoes for indoor and outdoor use
- A jacket or sweater is recommended
What not to bring?
Please do not bring the following items with you to facility.
- Blow Driers
- Flat Irons
- Curling Irons
- String tie pants
- Food or Drinks
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Nail polish
- Video Games or other Electronics
- Clothing with profanity or drug or alcohol references