Attending Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Crescent City, Florida
Looking for a drug and alcohol rehab center that works best for you and your needs can be overwhelming. The system in Florida can get crowded quickly, flooded with one rehab center after another, all of them vying for your attention and business. So, how can you tell which rehab center is really about helping you, making sure to set you up to succeed and that will work with the goals you have in mind?
If you are looking to help yourself, or a loved one of yours, get started in an addiction treatment program, it is important that you do some research on not only the facility you are looking into, but the area that surrounds it as well. Interested in attending drug and alcohol rehab in Crescent City, Florida? Here are a few helpful facts about Crescent City, that can guide your search for the perfect rehab center for you.
Picking A Location That’s Right for You
First, it’s important to know what you want to get out of your rehab center, this way you can narrow down your search a little bit better. Yes, all drug and alcohol rehab centers typically offer the same basic programs and therapies, but not all drug and alcohol rehab facilities are made the same. Some rehab facilities specialize in complementary therapies, some stick to only traditional treatment programs, some rehab centers focus more on building community, others may focus more on building personal coping skills.
Drug and alcohol rehab facilities can also pop up in a multitude of different locations! So, when you begin to look for a drug and alcohol rehab center that will work well for you, you’ll have to ask yourself a few questions, in order to understand what you want out of your stay in recovery treatment, and be able to narrow your search to facilities that may better serve your goals. Some of the questions you should ask yourself while looking for a drug and alcohol rehab center for you, or even a loved one, includes:
- Will the rehab center you are interested in accept your insurance?
- Does the facility you are looking into provide you with access to try the therapy programs you are interested in?
- Do you want to stay close to home during rehab?
- Do you want to go far away for rehab?
- What do you expect to gain from rehab?
- What does the treatment facility expect of you?
- Does the rehab center tailor its treatments to the individual?
- How long do you wish to work with the facility?
- Is the facility in a location you think will be conducive to your own healing?
Picking the right drug and alcohol rehab center for you can seem difficult and overwhelming at times. At Saint John’s Recovery Place (SJRP), drug and alcohol rehab in Crescent City, FL is one of our greatest specialties! Here at SJRP we offer a variety of well-known and complementary treatment services, as well as one of the greatest treatment teams out there. Our facility is gorgeous, situated on a serious of quiet acres piece that support all the natural beauty of Florida, providing clients with the perfect atmosphere to inspire reflection and healing.
SJRP’s Drug and Alcohol Rehab Facility in Crescent City, FL
At SJRP, our drug and alcohol rehab programs work very similarly to other treatment facilities across the state and country. But what sets us apart from every other rehab facility in the area is our dedication to treating you and supporting you as an individual, working hard to provide you with an extensive network of treatment options. At our drug and alcohol rehab location in Crescent City, FL we offer our clients the opportunity to experience many different types of alternative and complementary therapies, including:
At SJRP, our treatment programs can also include the use of various traditional therapy methods. These traditional therapy methods being broken down and provided throughout our various different programs plans, our treatment program plans including:
Here at SJRP our staff is a well-trained team of professionals, dedicated to not only helping you heal, but also building a personal relationship with you. We know that addiction has been hard on you and everyone that you love, we also know that rehab and recovery can be an uncomfortable and nerve-racking experience and we are here for you every step of the way. Even though the general terms of treatment may not vary much from one treatment facility to another in Crescent City, Florida, you can never ignore the intent of a facility. A facility that intends to support you through thick and thin, like SJRP, will help you learn to stand again, proud of what you have accomplished, while other facilities may not carry the motivation to see you through all of your rises and falls.
The Benefits of Attending Addiction Treatment in Crescent City, Florida
Whether you are a lifelong resident of Crescent City, FL, a first-time visitor, or have never had the opportunity to visit the area before, you will be sure to love the area once you finally get to encounter it. Even though attending drug and alcohol rehab in Crescent City, FL will be much like attending any other recovery center in the country, one of the biggest differences and greatest gains for the area is the scenery and overall weather. Florida is a beautiful state, filled with luscious scenery, exotic animals, and beautiful weather all year round.
If you or your loved one decides to attend a drug and alcohol recovery program through SJRP, or another facility in the area, you will have many more opportunities to engage in some awesome types of alternative therapies, no matter what time of year it is. Some of the greatest benefits of attending SJRP’s recovery treatment facility include timeless access to:
- Adventure therapy opportunities such as:
- Spending time outdoors
- Animal assisted treatment opportunities such as:
- Horseback riding
- Dog walking
- Animal shelter volunteering
Even with all these awesome treatment opportunities, it is important to remember that drug and alcohol rehab will not always be easy or fun, and that is perfectly normal! Your time in this addiction treatment program is meant to help you heal and grow as a person, often growing takes a bit of discomfort, but luckily, you will have plenty of opportunities to enjoy the sunshine in a restful, recovery conducive setting. Our location in Crescent City, FL is situated on a beautiful lake, surrounded by miles of greenery, nature and sunshine, that although will not cure all of your aches on its own, will greatly help to alleviate the discomfort you may experience during your drug and alcohol rehab program.
Addiction is a complex, chronic disease, that can have a long, hard, and oftentimes overwhelming recovery process. Although there are rehab centers across the country, many of which share in providing the same types of treatment services, not every drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility operates alike. Not all drug and alcohol rehab centers are created equal. But, at SJRP we are here for you every step of the way. Our number one goal is helping you succeed in your recovery journey as an individual person. We never compare you, or your success rate to another, forever encouraging you to remember yourself that the treatment and recovery journey looks different for everyone who goes on the path. Crescent City, Florida is a wonderful place, filled with greenery, warm weather and sunshine that can help uplift and renew your soul when the times get rough, helping you to stay motivated to change for longer.
Other Benefits of Attending Rehab in Crescent City, Florida
Our recovery staff is a professional team built to support you, during both your times of success and your times of need. Even though a large portion of your time will be accounted for when attending inpatient rehab at SJRP, you will still be able to enjoy the beauty that surrounds you in Crescent City, FL. And, when the time comes and you have moved on into your outpatient program, you will find no shortage of drug and alcohol-free activities to continue during and experiencing in the area, including:
- Visiting Welaka State Forest
- Hiking the Salt Springs Observation Trails
- Going out on fishing trip with Tug of War Charters
- Exploring the Salt Springs Recreation Area
- Trying out a relaxing yoga session at the Amrit Yoga Institute
Crescent City, Florida was made for rest, healing, relaxation, and adventure. Saint John’s Recovery Place was made to help you rediscover the beauty of life, drug and alcohol free. Together, they are a nearly unstoppable force that can help you achieve your drug and alcohol-free dreams. Don’t wait another day to start your recovery journey. Call us today at 1-833-397-3422 to learn more about us and what our treatment programs can offer you.
- NIH: National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Treatment for Alcohol Problems: Finding and Getting Help. (2014). (2020, December 1).
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. Substance Abuse Treatment and Family Therapy. Chapter 1 – Substance Abuse Treatment and Family Therapy. (Accessed 2020, December 1).
- National Center for Biotechnology Information: U.S. National Library of Medicine: National Institutes of Health. The Value of Outdoor Behavioral Healthcare for Adolescent Substance Users with Comorbid Conditions. (2019, August 20). (2020, December 1).
- NIH: National Institute on Drug Abuse: Advancing Addiction Science. Publications. Step by Step Guides to Finding Treatment for Drug Use Disorders. Support Groups. (2019, October). (2020, December 1).
- NIH: National Institute on Drug Abuse: Advancing Addiction Science. Publications. Principles of Drug Addiction Treatment: A Research Guide (Third Edition). Types of Treatment Programs. (2018, January). (2020, December 1).
- Crescent City, Florida. Home – Crescent City, Florida. (Accessed 2020, December 1).
- NIH: National Institute on Drug Abuse: Advancing Addiction Science. Publications. Media Guide. The Science of Drug Use and Addiction: The Basics. (2018, July). (2020, December 1).
- Trip Advisor. Salt Springs Recreation Area. (Accessed 2020, December 1).
- FDACS. Welaka State Forest. (Accessed 2020, December 1).
- Amrit Yoga. Amrit Yoga Institute. (Accessed 2020, December 1).
- USDA: United States Department of Agriculture. Forest Service. Salt Springs Wildlife Observation Trail. (Accessed 2020, December 1).
- Tug Of War Charters. Tug of War Charters. (Accessed 2020, December 1).