St. John’s Recovery Place in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
St. John’s Recovery Place (SJRP) is a drug and alcohol rehabilitative center dedicated to supporting individuals pursuing recovery. Comprised of several operating locations, SJRP’s main campus in Crescent City, Florida, aims to help inpatient and outpatient treatment faculties. At the same time, the other St. John’s locations strive to provide the broader public with information on getting started on their rehab journey while working to continue servicing individuals with outpatient or additional services.
As a comprehensive addiction care facility, SJRP’s mission is to provide holistic, innovative, and scientifically proven treatment services to residents and long-term clients, supporting individuals through every triumph and challenges they encounter throughout the recovery process. The St. John’s Recovery Place medical staff and administrative teams work together to provide residents with the compassionate support, encouragement, and exceptional care they need to overcome substance abuse and addiction. No problem is too small, no challenge too heavy for the SJRP family to handle.
Summary of Services: What We Offer at The Fort Lauderdale, FL Admissions Office Location
St. John’s Recovery Place comprises several treatment and admissions offices that work in tandem across the State of Florida. These facilities offer clients a different range of services to work and coordinate with to further their recovery journey. The St. John’s Recovery Place facility in Fort Lauderdale is a dedicated space working to help clients through admission into the treatment process. The services available to clients at the SJRP Fort Lauderdale location include:
- Initial consultations and client evaluations/history reviews
- Assistance in figuring out and planning the next steps of the recovery treatment process
- The client visiting the office in person
- Meeting the admissions team
- Discussing next steps, treatment options, and what to expect with the admissions team
- Verifying insurance
- Cultivating and looking over a personal treatment plan
- Scheduling transit from the admissions office to the treatment campus
- Transiting from the admissions office to the treatment campus
If you or a loved one in Fort Lauderdale or another area of the South Florida region is struggling with substance abuse or addiction, SJRP could be the perfect place for you. Looking for an addiction treatment center and figuring out your next steps to move forward with the process can sometimes feel overwhelming. But the staff at SJRP’s Fort Lauderdale location are more than willing to help you work through admissions and streamline the introductory process, making enrollment much easier to handle.
The St. John’s Recovery Place Fort Lauderdale location address is at 3687 Davie Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312.
What to Expect at the SJRP Fort Lauderdale Location?
Even though St. John’s Recovery Place is a drug and alcohol rehab center, it is essential for future and current clients to understand that not all SJRP locations operate in the same manner. At the SJRP Fort Lauderdale, FL, location in South Florida, the sole primary operation of the facility and its staff team is to guide clients through the admissions process. So, what can you and your loved ones expect when walking into the Fort Lauderdale, SJRP location?
- Meeting the Fort Lauderdale admissions team
- Answers to some of your most significant recovery and rehab questions
- Aid for treatment planning
- Assistance finding out about your insurance’s compatibility with SJRP programs
- Explanations of SJRP treatment programs
- Ability to enquire more about SJRP locations and facilities
- Personal treatment program planning
- Discussion of SJRP terms and conditions for residential rehab stay
During your visits to the SJRP Fort Lauderdale location, you will also receive details on what to expect on your intake day. Your admissions team will walk you through the items you will need to bring with you to rehab on your first day. They will give you a written pamphlet on what and what not to bring with you to treatment and can answer any general questions you may have regarding program durations and what you should prepare yourself for going into residential rehab.
Enrolling can feel overwhelming at times. But your admission team will be able to give you tangible goals to work towards so that you can start your recovery sooner than later, eliminating most of the guesswork in your treatment preparation phase. The admissions team can even answer some of the questions your family members may have, like policies on visitation and information about getting involved with family therapy programs.
Why Fort Lauderdale: Statistics of Abuse in South Florida
Why did St. John’s Recovery Place choose to open an admissions center in South Florida if the main treatment campus is in Crescent City, FL? Addiction and substance abuse disorders are healthcare epidemics that affect millions of Americans throughout the entire country. But unlike some states in the nation with lower abuse and trafficking rates, the Sunshine State drug threat assessment is higher than the national average. Home to more than 16 million people, drugs and other illicit substances are constantly making their way into Florida, overpowering the lives of millions of individuals each year.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, even though a modern city with ever-growing infrastructure and culture, is no exception. As the 10th largest city in the Sunshine State, Fort Lauderdale is called home by nearly 184,000 people. Over 12.5% of the population document having used some form of illicit substance within the last year. Other Fort Lauderdale substance abuse statistics include:
- Heroin overdoses occur primarily in Fort Lauderdale, FL, and surrounding areas.
- Fentanyl Fort Lauderdale overdoses have grown from 197 cases to over 28,400 life-ending circumstances over 20 years.
- Nearly 60% of all cocaine addiction treatment admissions are men over the age of 20.
- 55% of opioid addiction treatment admissions are females ages 18 to 25.
St. John’s Recovery Place saw a growing need for drug and alcohol rehabilitative services in the Fort Lauderdale area. To meet this need, SJRP s chosen to open one of the company’s admission centers to help extend the reach of addiction treatment opportunities to those in the metropolitan area. Not every illicit drug user abuse heroin or cocaine; some are addicted to using party drugs like ecstasy. Regardless of condition or level of severity, the SJRP treatment and admissions teams are working diligently to support the needs of each client that walks through our doors. Even so, SJRP did not decide to open an admissions center simply due to rising abuse levels.
About Fort Lauderdale, FL
Yes, indeed, most of the reason St. John’s opened an admissions facility in Fort Lauderdale was to counteract the rising levels of overdoses and addiction cases in the area. But, SJRP also opened an admissions office in the Fort Lauderdale area because South Florida holds a specific place in the heart of St. John’s team members and patrons. Fort Lauderdale, FL, spanning over 36 miles of Florida soil, is a close-knit community with a rich history and cultural basis.
Close to Miami, the city thrives with a wide range of activities and amenities for residents and tourists alike to enjoy. From metropolitan entertainment to the beach and close access to nature, community events, and more, Fort Lauderdale is a city that continues to give to its permanent residents and visitors year-round. And to preserve the beauty and integrity of the city’s nature, SJRP makes its mission to help those wrestling with addiction in the area reach out for the recovery assistance they so desperately need.
The Next Steps for Addiction Treatment
It may be difficult for potential clients or their family members to contact a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center like St. John’s Recovery Place. They may feel overwhelmed, scared, embarrassed, anxious, and unsure about how the process will work. But the good news is the admissions staff at SJRP’s Fort Lauderdale location are capable, compassionate professionals. They work to help clients enroll in treatment with St. John’s Recovery Place, making sure to introduce clients to the process as stress-free as possible.
They do not pass judgment. The SJRP Fort Lauderdale admissions team shows compassion and encouragement to clients and their families. With diligence, they work to help clients understand the immediate next steps for addiction treatment, preparing them for the most rapidly approaching recovery phase and providing supplemental information on the following stages as necessary or upon request. The addiction treatment journey consists of several steps. At SJRP, these steps often include traditional and alternative methods of holistic treatment. St. John’s next steps for addiction treatment after consultation and enrollment with the SJRP admissions team is complete includes:
- The transition from the admissions office to the Crescent City main campus treatment facility
- An intake session where the client tours the facility, is shown living quarters, etc.
- The beginning of the client’s medical detoxification process
And once detox is complete, the transition into inpatient residential treatment. The residential process can take anywhere from 30 to 365 days to complete, depending on the client’s recovery progress and treatment needs. Typically, although the next phase of addiction treatment after inpatient rehab is discussed and mentioned throughout the program, treatment staff will not formally introduce clients to the next step in the process until they are preparing to graduate from their residential program. Once the residential section of treatment is complete, the client can then transition into outpatient treatment services, from that moment forward working towards sustainable aftercare procedures, sessions, and proceedings.
Every client is different, and healing from a substance use disorder is not a linear process. Therefore, addiction treatment and the next steps involved may look different for each client. Some individuals may need extensions on their program durations. Others may need to make use of supplementary services to aid in their recovery process. No matter the circumstance, St. John’s Recovery Place staff, and medical professionals are ready to help move from one step in the healing journey to the next. Future clients and current residents are allowed to inquire about the next steps of treatment and further details about each phase at any time throughout their recovery process.
Start Your Recovery Journey Today
If you or a loved one struggles with substance abuse or addiction, it is vital that you know healing is possible. The treatment journey may seem challenging, and at times never-ending, but living a life addiction-free is worth all of the effort and work a client, and their family puts in towards healing. Addiction no longer needs to dictate how you live or interact with others or perform specific tasks.
With St. John’s Recovery Place, you can learn all the essential tools you need to kick addiction to the curb! Your healing is just around the corner; all you need to do is reach out and take it. The process will not always be easy, but you will be happy you leaped. To learn more about St. John’s Recovery Place as a whole, you can call 1-833-397-3422. To learn more about the SJRP Fort Lauderdale admission office, you can call 1-754-755-9755.
Meet the Fort Lauderdale Admissions Team
Meet the SJRP Fort Lauderdale admissions team!
As a Florida native, Ian Greenfield comes to serve SJRP residents with a massive heart. With over 20 years of experience helping others combined, David Washington and Ian Greenfield make a remarkable team running the SJRP Fort Lauderdale office.
- SJRP. St. John’s Recovery Place. Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center. About Us. (Accessed 2021, September 10).
- SJRP. St. John’s Recovery Place. Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center. Admissions. (Accessed 2021, September 10).
- SJRP. St. John’s Recovery Place. Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center. Frequently Asked Questions. (Accessed 2021, September 10).
- Justice: National Drug Intelligence Center. Overview – Florida Drug Threat Assessment – Florida. (2003, July). (2021, September 10).
- World Population Review. Fort Lauderdale, FL Population 2021. (Accessed 2021, September 10).
- SAMHSA: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: National Survey on Drug Use and Health: The NSDUH Report Metro Brief. Substance Use and Mental Disorders in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach MSA. (Accessed 2021, September 10).
- Justice: National Drug Intelligence Center. Overview – Florida Drug Threat Assessment – Heroin. (2003, July). (2021, September 10).
- NIH: National Institue on Drug Abuse: Advancing Addiction Science. Florida: Opioid Involved Deaths and Harms. (2020, April 3). (2021, September 10).
- NEWS: National Drug Early Warning System: Funded at the Center for Substance Abuse Research by the National Institute on Drug Abuse. Southeastern Florida (Miami Area) Sentinel Community Site (SCS) Drug Use Patterns and Trends. (2017). (2021, September 10).
- Fort Lauderdale. About Fort Lauderdale. (Accessed 2021, September 10).
- Fort Lauderdale. The City of Fort Lauderdale. (Accessed 2021, September 10).
- SJRP. St. John’s Recovery Place. Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center. Holistic Rehab. (Accessed 2021, September 10).
- SJRP. St. John’s Recovery Place. Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center. Inpatient Rehab. (Accessed 2021, September 10).
- SJRP. St. John’s Recovery Place. Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center. Contact Us. (Accessed 2021, September 10).
- SJRP. St. John’s Recovery Place. Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehab Center. Meet Our Team. (Accessed 2021, September 10).