St. John’s Recovery Place in Jacksonville, FL
St. John’s Recovery Place is an ever-expanding addiction recovery center dedicated to changing the lives of those who have been impacted by substance abuse and are ready to make a change in their lives. Since our inception in 2018, SJRP has expanded to five locations dedicated to assisting those suffering from substance abuse dependence. Our main campus in Crescent City is designed as a comprehensive residential treatment program. While our locations in Melbourne and Deland are designed as outpatient services and supports for sober living.
The concept behind SJRP is to provide evidence-based, holistic treatment for all who seek recovery. We cannot heal if we are not whole. And SJRP is dedicated to healing in its totality. We are a family! And we here at SJRP are willing to do whatever it takes to create a positive healing experience for you, so you can create for yourself a lifetime of healing and freedom from addiction.
Summary of Services: What We Offer at Jacksonville, FL Admissions Office Location
St. John’s Recovery Place works as a streamlined unit to provide addiction treatment services throughout the State of Florida. Each facility serves a unique purpose and boasts a highly structured design for its patients in recovery. The administrative space in Jacksonville is designed to create a warm, welcoming environment for those ready to take the first step towards recovery, but perhaps are apprehensive or anxious to discover what comes next in their journey. The services that are provided at this location include, but are not exclusive to:
- Initial consultation and complete patient history review
- Outline of varying levels of patient care available and what is best suited for your needs and lifestyle
- Verifying insurance and healthcare plans
- Reviewing financial status options and configuring payment options for you
- Conceptualizing a unique treatment program
- Arranging accommodation needs and finalizing packing list
- Organizing client drop off at the main campus
Our St. John’s Recovery Place Jacksonville location is located at 2121 Corporate Square Blvd, 32216 FL.
What We Offer At This Location
The admissions office provides a comforting and peaceful environment. We specialize in providing comfort for those experiencing anxiety about attending rehabilitation or perhaps readmitting to recovery treatment. Change can be nerve-wracking, and we understand completely. Here is what you can expect when you visit us at our Jacksonville admissions location:
- Meeting the Jacksonville admissions team
- Answers to questions you didn’t even realize you had
- Breakdown of treatment programs
- Personalized treatment programming
- Ability to get to know the staff and the culture before attending treatment full time
- Discussing the do’s and don’ts of residential stay
During this time, the admissions team is here to supply you with all of the knowledge you need before embarking on a new journey with us here at SJRP. Our admissions team will consult with you to ensure you have a packing list for your stay at residential treatment and will advise against any unnecessary items to bring with you during your visit.
We understand that the admission process can seem like uncharted waters. The new journey of healing might seem terrifying at first glance, but we are here to ensure smooth sailing for the entirety of your treatment. Our Jacksonville space is here to provide you with clarity, knowledge, and a sense of peace before embarking on this life-changing transition. The admissions team is here to help you with every step towards your journey. We cover all of the information on the do’s and don’ts, and any other questions that might come to mind. We are here for you and are willing to do whatever it takes to make you feel secure, safe, and ready to begin your transformation.
Why Jacksonville? Statistics on Abuse in Florida
As St. John’s Recovery Place continues to grow and expand across Florida, you might be wondering; “why did SJRP develop a location in Jacksonville?” Jacksonville is known to host some of the highest rates in drug trafficking and smuggling in the U.S.A according to the HITDAs. As a result of such activities, many of the residents have been negatively impacted and have suffered from the painful events of substance abuse and addiction alike.
For so many years, the opioid epidemic has seeped its way into the lives of healthy individuals and corrupted their state of well-being, stability, and life purpose. As of 2021, Duval County has experienced the highest amount of drug-related deaths in over five years and a 26% increase in overdoses in just a single year alone. Other drug abuse statistics relating to Duval County, Florida, and the U.S.A. include:
- Over 70,000 died over an overdose in the U.S.A in 2019
- 5% of the population overdose per 100,000 people
- 5% of teenagers admit the ease of access towards cocaine and other stimulants
- Between January 2020 and June 2020, the increase was substantial: 376 to 472 calls to medical services for overdo