If you’re after the best drug rehabs in Florida, St. John’s Recovery Place is your best bet. There are several features common in all leading rehabilitation facilities, and our center embodies them all. These include:
- Extensive and personalized inpatient programs – Here, we include the detox treatment and the inpatient program, which may last for around 90 days or more. Inpatient programs are extremely important in dealing with advanced addictions, requiring 24/7 supervision and clinical assistance.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – The dual diagnosis treatment refers to identifying, evaluating, and addressing co-occurring mental disorders. These conditions may include depression, severe anxiety, PTSD, bipolar, etc. The treatment is effective at combating these conditions and offer long-term management solutions.
- Recovery therapies – Our Florida addiction recovery centers rely on numerous advanced therapies to help patients overcome their condition. These procedures may include behavioral therapy, animal-assisted therapy, art and music therapy, and plenty of other holistic modalities. The leading luxury rehab centers in Florida rely on similar therapies and programs to calm the patients’ minds and allow them to focus on recovery and healing.
- Experiential therapies – These programs deserve a section of their own thanks to their reliability and innovative power. Our premier alcohol treatment centers rely on integrative, holistic therapies to help patients battle addiction and its side-effects. Here, we include nutritional therapy, massage, physical workouts, nature walks, meditation, and much more.
- Relapse prevention assistance – The inpatient treatment is merely the beginning of the rehabilitation process. Our drug addiction rehab in Florida trains all patients in long-term sobriety management, ensuring a healthy, clean, and productive lifestyle post-rehab. We stress this aspect more than any other, providing you with comprehensive Alumni support, consisting of group meetings and professional guidance.
Our Florida drug treatment embodies all these programs and recovery modalities, taking them to the next level.
What to expect at our rehabilitation center
Overcoming drug addiction takes determination, patience, and extensive knowledge. We provide our patients with the ideal rehabilitation setting to help them address their issues in a supportive environment. This approach is essential for addressing advanced substance addictions that require a plus of attention and consideration.
There are several things to expect at our facilities, including:
- A warm welcome and a supportive attitude – Our staff is aware of the power of a positive attitude and empathy in helping addiction victims. Our patients will always feel at home at our center.
- Structured recovery approach – The rehabilitation treatment advances in stages, beginning with detox and ending with Alumni services.
- Comprehensive aftercare guidance – You will learn all the perks of sober living during our drug and alcohol rehabilitation in FL.
The recovery program will also provide you with the opportunity to interact with other individuals, learn more about your condition, and understand the best ways to manage it over time. You can discuss your situation with our expert clinicians at 833-397-3422 today.
If you’re ready to embark in a transformative rehabilitation journey, call St. John’s Recovery Place as soon as possible. Our best drug rehabs in Florida will provide you with the treatment, assistance, and guidance you need for a lifetime of sobriety.